Europa Universalis III
New York, USA (March 29th 2006) - The Europa Universalis series put Paradox Interactive on the map as a leading strategy developer and publisher, which is why fans the world over took notice when the company recently revealed more information on its long-awaited release, Europa Universalis III.
Europa Universalis III delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy. This soon-to-be classic PC Strategy title will be characterized by immense depth and historical content that charge its challenging gameplay with incredible replayability value.
- Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1789.
- Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
- The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
- A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
- Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game's extensive time span.
- Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
- Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much power as possible.
- Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work together to control a single nation.
- Customize your game: Europa Universalis III gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire. Join the constantly growing and incredibly talented Paradox modding community!
Europa Universalis III is scheduled for a worldwide release in Q1 2007.
For more information on Europa Universalis III please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known for their strategy titles, the company's distribution network and followers span the globe. Paradox's experienced team has completed more than 17 titles, including such best-selling games as the Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises. Published titles in North America include Knights of Honor, as well as upcoming titles Rush for Berlin and Heart of Empire Rome. Worldwide titles to be published in 2006 include Heart of Iron II Doomsday and Take Command 2nd Manassas. The company is currently working on its biggest production yet, Europa Universalis III.
~ Strategy is our game ~
Phone: (212)726 4267
Fax: (212)726 6965
417 5th Avenue, 8th floor
New York, NY 10016