BARI, ITALY (June 26, 2006) P.M. STUDIOS
announces the release of the first English Patch for
Etrom-The Astral Essence.
"We made this patch according to players and reviewers suggestions. This patch is a step forward for this Hack and Slash videogame with dark, deep and detailed background. P.M. Studios is proud to invite you in our Techno-Fantasy Universe." - Fabio Belsanti Managing Director & Lead Designer-P.M. Studios.
About the Patch V. 1.1
Compatibility: Only English Retail (Digital Delivery version patch will be released further from Direct2Drive and TotalGaming.net)
- New Control System (F1 to activate the Auto-Camera)
- Config. Auto-Save
- Direct Link to the Hangan's Gun Shop: Active the cheat-mode Ctrl+PM and then press H (use this only if the "equipment" mission is accomplished or you may experience crashes)
NEW OPTIONS ON START WINDOWS (Check it for Common Trouble Shooting):
- VSync Disabled
This option allows to disable the Vertical Video Sync. It can speed up the general fluidity of the animations
(increasing the Frame Rate). In some cases horizontal lines could appear.
- Software Vertex Processing
Some low-profile videocards (in most cases, the on-board ones) have tech specs close to the limits of the
Product's Minimum Requirements. Enabling this option it can be forced to use the CPU instead of the GPU
for certain graphic operations (eg. mesh skinning). The CPU will do more work, probably resulting in a
general decrease of the game speed (decreasing the Frame Rate).
- Safe Mode
On certain critical configurations and with some videocards' drivers the game could be unstable.
This option decreases the performances and increases the controls of the application to manage system's
Threads/Processes. In particular it enables the DirectX TM multi-thread mode.
- Ammo Bug
- Time Power (now can't disappear at the end of a Time-Mission)
- Technical Improvements and Better GC Compatibility
For quick Hints and Tips see also the forum on the official website: www.etrom.net !!!
About The Project
Title: Etrom-The Astral Essence
Official Website: www.etrom.net
Numbers of Players: Single Player
Background: Future Techno-Fantasy Universe
Pegi Age Rating: 16+ ( www.pegi.info)
Publisher (Italy): P.M. Studios
Publisher (Russia): 1C/Logrus
Publisher (Germany): Incagold
Publisher (Poland): Play sp z.o.o
Publisher (Worldwide On-line): P.M. Studios
On-Line Distribution: Direct2Drive, Totalgaming.net, Videogame.it, AddGames, Etrom.net
Free Territories: U.S , Canada, Europe, Greece, South America, Asia, Middle East, South Africa.
Retail Price: 29,90
DVD-Boxed version is available at: www.etrom.net
Digital Purchase: www.direct2drive.com ; www.totalgaming.net ; www.videogame.it ; AddGames websites.
Earth 476. A.H.E.F. (After Human Empire Foundation): the Future?
Etrom is an epic adventure that will take you into a dark future where warring societies are divided not just by walls, but also by laws, secrets, religions and the terrifying Void Lands. In a world with fantastic technologies, people will find their future in ancient civilizations governed by mysterious hidden energies.
Etrom leads you across realms and cities, through democracies and "nazi" dictatorships. It is a journey through space-time portals, amongst the Thrones of the Abyss, and beyond the gates of the City of Light. With a huge number of locations, and settings it plunges you into a world of rituals, fraught with secret-service plots and held together by dark spells.
Etrom is an endless journey with AND against demons, secret
divinities, dragons, mechs, hovertanks, different races and
intelligent entities from across space and timeFrom a
brooding world of megacities you will set out across many
dimensions and realities to face men and gods projected into
the absolute infinity.
Forge Your Destiny!
Unleash Your Inner Demon!
Feel The POWERS of the Astral Essence!
1. Deep and involving Storyline set in a dark, futuristic, "neo-gothic" world where technology and a fantasy Middle Ages collide;
2. Play a truly Non-Linear Game Structure;
3. 7 possible endings!
4. Frequent and Bloody Battles: from close combat with an Astral Axe to long range fights with Energy Weapons (Assault rifles, Sniper rifles, heavy machine-guns, Hyper rifles, Disruptors) and amazing Astral Spells;
5. Astral Transformations (Inner Demon, Dragon Guardian, Abyss Knight, Lux Soldier, Legio Infenalis);
6. Pilot futuristic MECHS;
7. Explore more than 70 huge levels and secret levels in the 4 States, the Mysterious Void Lands and the Dungeons of the Abyss
8. Face Hordes of Enemies and Powerful Enemy Gods;
9. Free and Strategic management of the Character's Inventory (over 500 types of armor, objects, energy weapons, power-drugs, magic items);
10. Free and Strategic management of player Characteristics;
PRESS KIT available at: www.pmstudios.net/download/PRESS_KIT_ENG.rar
About PM Studios (www.pmstudios.it)
PM Studios is a New Software House set up by a highly creative and professional crew of Videogames and Multimedia Projects developers.
Main Projects Developed:
-"Kien" (Action/Rpg GBA game) (www.pmstudios.net/kien)
-"La Perla Verde" (Educational Videogame sponsorized by E.C.) (see portfolio in the website)
-"Natura Futura" (Multimedia "Virtual Reality" Project sponsorized by E.C.) (see portfolio in the website)
-"Helmo" (Educational Videogame)
For more information, please contact: Fabio Belsanti
Managing Director & Lead Designer
P.M. Studios S.r.l.