FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enlight today released seven new PC screen shots for their real-time strategy game "Seven Kingdoms: Conquest," the third installment of the highly acclaimed "Seven Kingdoms" series. Co-developed for the PC by Enlight and Infinite Interactive, "Seven Kingdoms: Conquest" will be released in North America in Q1 2006.
About "Seven Kingdoms: Conquest"
"Seven Kingdoms: Conquest" offers strategy fans the choice to play as human or demon in epic battles spanning 6,000 years on Earth. Starting in ancient Egypt in 3000 B.C. and ending in a final battle on a futuristic Earth, players will have to have their fingers on the pulse of their civilization as the two races clash every 1,000 years.
Features for "Seven Kingdoms: Conquest" include the following:
- Seven human civilizations and seven different races of demons to play
- A full skirmish mode where players can set up battles between various combinations of humans and demons.
- Automated resource gathering
- Heroes and greater beings that will join the humans and elemental forces that can be unleashed on Earth by demons
- Magic and technology that can be used by all sides
- Multiplayer support for up to eight-players via Internet and LAN
- A full orchestral-quality soundtrack