New York, USA (January 18, 2007) - Gamer's Gate announced today another addition to the ever growing portfolio on the digital platform. "El Matador" gives players a chance to experience adrenaline-fuelled danger and heart-pounding excitement in the war of organized crime. When standard procedures fail, the hardliners are brought in.
Become "El Matador", a DEA special agent tasked with taking down the drug barons. A new narcotics cartel is rising across Central and South America, sharpening its claws and extending its reach. Locate the encampments, infiltrate the headquarters, and put an end to the cartel's influence. In a tale of corruption, revenge and morality, the mission brief is simple: Eliminate the threat - Ultimate justice, "El Matador" style.
Developed by Red Mile Entertainment, the PC version of the game is now available for download on Gamer's Gate for $19.99.
Game features include:
- Hard-hitting, movie-style storyline
- Huge arsenal of realistic weapons
- Diverse South American settings, from lush jungle to mansions and harbours
- Real physics, interactive environments and destructible objects
- Gang members, clan bosses, kingpins, and many more villainous enemies
- Atmospheric engine animations bring the scenery to life
- Wide range of graphical effects, including cascading shadow maps, high dynamic range rendering and many more
- Slow Motion Action feature
- FrenzyCAM mode
About Gamer's Gate
Gamer's Gate is a unique digital platform that is quickly becoming the obvious service choice for digital downloads. Partners like Ascaron, Cenega, Englight Entertainment and Battlefront.com are joining Gamer's Gate with one common goal: to create easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide - anytime, anywhere.
Constantly evolving, Gamer's Gate is currently focusing on a strong portfolio of quality PC strategy games and its network of partners is continuously growing.To find out more about Gamer's Gate got to www.gamersgate.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.