DreamCatcher’s Dungeon Lords Goes Gold
D.W. Bradley RPG off to Replication
PARIS, April 29th, 2005 - DreamCatcher Games, an award-winning publisher of PC and console games, today announced Dungeon Lords (English version) has reached gold status and will ship for Windows® in May 2005.
Dungeon Lords blends the depth of an Epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system. Gamers journey through a land of ancient castles and dungeon lairs to engage in real-time tactical combat with a variety of deadly foes. It's not just about the battles though, as magic spells and hundreds of powerful weapons and artifacts play a huge role in the game.
The game features an abundance of personal missions and quests along with numerous characters to interact with. Players can customize an extensive variety of skills and special abilities for the hero, including race and class specializations. The simple and intuitive design will thrill RPG and action fans alike and supports cooperative multiplayer for up to eight players.
Dungeon Lords Features:
- Real-time player control of combat tactics, including a vast selection of weaponry, magic spells and powerful artifacts
- Detailed character hero development that includes a host of personal attributes, skills, and special abilities
- 4 completely different schools of magic
- Multiple Class Specializations - each with unique abilities and attributes
- Extensive Inventory that features common, rare, and unique items
- Designed, written and developed by award-winning computer game author, D.W. Bradley
- Full support for Multiplayer group game sessions for up to 8 players
- Multiplayer adjusts to the number of players. The more players, the more difficult the monsters they encounter
Dungeon Lords has a "12+ PEGI" rating in Europe. For more information visit the game's website at: www.dungeonlords.com.
About DreamCatcher Games:
DreamCatcher Games is a worldwide publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software committed to the release of quality action, strategy and role-playing games on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and Windows®. Its large portfolio of games includes Painkiller: "Single-Player Shooter of the Year" and the official title of the 2005 CPL World Tour. More information about DreamCatcher Games and its products can be found at http://www.dcegames.com