Sunnyvale, CA – March 30th, 2011 - Gamelion, a global digital publisher and award-winning game developer of mobile, home and portable console games announces today that Doodle Fit, the critically acclaimed puzzler with over 3 million downloads on iOS platform, is now also available for Windows Phone 7 devices on Windows phone Marketplace.
About Doodle Fit
Doodle Fit is the critically acclaimed puzzle-game with over 3 million downloads and over 50 million played sessions on iPhone, iPad, Android, Symbian, Bada and Windows Phone devices. The task in Doodle Fit is simple: fit the given sets of blocks into the given shapes. Drag the blocks into positions in search for the layout that covers the whole shape. A level is complete when all blocks have been used and there is no more space free in the shape.
Doodle Fit will be released during Q3/2011 also for WebOS, PlayStation Minis and Nintendo DSiWare.
- Absolute addictive game play - gamers and press confirm it: one of the most addictive puzzle games currently out!
- Unique puzzle shapes - Over 200 puzzles (8 packs) with different unique shapes and sometimes more than one solution ensure lots of fun and replayability
- Several themes - choose from over four different themes and decide in which theme you want to play.
- Hints - A hint-feature helps to solve difficult and more complex puzzles.
- Graphics Tailored to each device - With graphics optimized for every device you will always get the sharpest visual experience possible, no matter on which device you play. Including Retina HD display support on iOS.
- Controls Tailored to each device - Utilizing a tablet's large screen, you can not only drag your blocks into the shape, but also simply "draw" them.
- Game Center support with leaderboard and achievements.
- Free updates - Doodle Fit is constantly updated with more levels, themes and features.
Gamelion is a creative studio focusing on games for all digital distribution gaming platforms, committed to creating success for its world leading customers. Since 2002 Gamelion has created engaging entertainment products for leading game publishers, media houses and handset manufacturers. The team creates entertainment with high production values and has a track record of delivering critically acclaimed titles based on well-known corner franchises of the global gaming industry. For more company information, visit www.game-lion.com and www.blstreamgroup.com