Title System and new items arrive today.
Gametribe.com, the premier destination for Free-to-Play games is offering fabulous new contents to the DOMO fans.
This time DOMO is featuring the new Title System enabling players to get additional attributes when gaining a new title.
Moreover, those who are interested in learning the new professional Refining Skills should talk to Taoist Master Cinglu in BigBeam City…
Also, DOMO fans should visit the game item shop to try the brand new items:
• new Transform Boxes to change race: players can try the Human, Sylph, Felin, Sprite versions or have the Racial Transform Box which lets them decide what race they would like to turn into. All the Transform Boxes are available in 1 day/7days/30 days versions
• Gold and Orange Value Transfer Charm Papers to transfer stats from weapon or armor to another item
• new ornamental pet White Sheep (permanent)
• crazy Meow Meow Hat
Finally, fabulous new goodie bags are available in the item shop for players to try their luck:
• Golden Weapon goodie bag, including many powerful golden weapons!
• Pirate Costume Goodie Bag, including Pirate Hat and Pirate Costume (15 days, 45 days and permanent) and Platinum Goodie Bag!
The new update will be available to players after the weekly Wednesday maintenance window on June 24th.
DOMO is a Free-to-Play social MMORPG based on ancient Chinese mythology. Join with thousands of other gamers in an amazing anime-inspired world where you can socialize, form friendships, craft and master a variety of jobs, all within the underlying quest of trying to solve the riddles of the ancient myth of the Kunlun Mirror.
To download and play DOMO visit the game’s official website through www.gametribe.com.
Gametribe.com is the premier destination for Free-to-Play online games and currently operates 4 games across Europe including the action packed Dekaron, premier online football game Kicks Online, anime inspired DOMO and frantic RPG Infinity Online. For more information, please visit www.gametribe.com.
About Game Media Networks
Game Media Networks is responsible for the strategic development, production and commercialization of digital game content for television, internet and mobile platforms through the use of cutting edge communication technologies such as Online and Mobile Gaming, e-commerce, d-commerce and IP-TV. For more information, please visit the company website www.digital-bros.net.