Varese, 3rd October 2005. Black Bean delivers strategy to a younger audience with Disney's Aladdin Chess Adventures, releasing on the 4th of November 2005 on PC CDROM.
Fly away on Aladdin's magic carpet and set out on the most exciting chess adventure ever! Disney's Aladdin Chess Adventures transports children to their favourite cities, such as Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders, and the mysterious City in a Bottle.
- Journey through Aladdin's magical world while learning the classic game of chess in this innovative and fun-filled adventure.
- Travel through 8 different worlds, each with 12 unique locations.
- Dominate your opponent by purchasing rare artefacts that will take your game to the next level.
- Engaging game play with over 95 challenges such as puzzles, speed trials, mini-games and more.
- Chess Adventure uses the proven teaching methods featured in the top-rated Majestic Chess
Disney's Aladdin Chess Adventures is a game for all ages and would make an ideal stocking filler this Christmas. Its unique style and approach to teaching a timeless classic game makes it fun and educational; It is a great way to introduce the game of chess to children, and will even help adults polish up any forgotten skills!
Marco Minoli, Head of Marketing at Black Bean Games said " The game is the perfect mixture of positive learning and sheer entertainment and we expect it to go down a treat this Christmas with all the family".
For further information
Black Bean Pr Manager
tel: +39 (0)332 874 451
About Lago/Black Bean
Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Leader is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy. Black Bean philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on the niche targets that remain uncovered into the market. By adding original content to the products and by fully localising the titles Black Bean's vision is to remain close to player's needs. Black Bean has distribution partners all across Europe and PAL territories including Australia and South Africa. www.blackbeangames.com