Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
ESRB: T (TEEN)
Ship Date: August 22, 2006
From the creative minds behind the groundbreaking FINAL FANTASY® series comes the next exciting chapter in the saga of DIRGE of CERBERUS -FINAL FANTASY VII-. In this installment, players embark on an action-packed adventure never before experienced in the FINAL FANTASY franchise. Players assume the role of the enigmatic hero Vincent Valentine and wage battle against an army of foes, combining devastating gun attacks with hand-to-hand melee combos. Witness the truth behind Vincent's tragic past as the story unfolds through Square Enix's world-renowned cinematics.
Three years have passed since Meteor's devastating attack on the planet. After piecing together their shattered lives, people are terrorized yet again by sudden attacks stemming from a mysterious military organization known as "Deepground." Before Meteorfall, these soldiers formed one of Shinra's most
secret projects-but with the destruction of Midgar, the soldiers left below the town's smoldering remains were forgotten. Vincent Valentine must now retaliate against this impending threat with his trusty Cerberus in hand.
- Discover the hidden truth behind the FINAL FANTASY VII storyline as Vincent Valentine's tale is finally told Revisit memorable locations and see familiar faces from FINAL FANTASY VII
- Utilize a variety of weapons and unleash devastating melee combo attacks
- Unleash the "Limit Break" attack to transform Vincent into an unstoppable beast
- Customize and upgrade Vincent's weapons, including handguns and machine guns, with five different varieties of parts that affect power, range, firing rate, and more
- Fully voiced, cutting-edge CG cinematics in the renowned Square Enix style
Continue the adventure on the go with DIRGE of CERBERUS Lost Episode -FINAL FANTASY VII-
® 2006 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA