VH1 announces its latest contest, Digging for DS. We're giving away five (5) Nintendo DS Lites each with one (1) Nintendo DS Game over the next five weeks. (Actually six weeks - we're taking a break from the contest during Thanksgiving week). The contest is simple. Each Monday check in here at Game Break for the week's five questions. Send an email with the correct answers to email@example.com by midnight on Thursday of that same week and we'll pick a winner on Friday. You can dig for the answers to all the questions either in the archives of Game Break or in the games on games.vh1.com .
The fine print is all right here for your reading enjoyment, but if you're itching to get started here are the first five questions. Happy digging and good luck!
1. What is the first unlockable celebrity character in VH1's Escape the Paparazzi game?
2. What is the license plate number that appears in the first screen of the online demo of Mystery Case Files: Huntsville?
3. How many points is a Shadow Lord worth in Joust?
4. What was the first Nintendo DS title written about in Game Break?
5. How long has it been (in years) since the release of Nintendo 64?