Where: Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto & Osaka)
Deadline for applications: 16 December 2005
Continuing support for UK companies
As part of its support for UK companies in the development of trade links with Japan, UK Trade and Investment is planning a further trip focusing on the games market. Business meetings and seminars will be held in Tokyo and Kyoto or Osaka and there will be an opportunity for companies to develop their own schedules of business meetings outside the formal programme.
- Gain first hand experience of the opportunities in Japan
- Receive practical advice and support from the UKTI team in the UK and Japan
- Benefit from our inexpensive Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS)
- Take advantage of the high profile of a government sponsored mission
Other benefits include:
- Mission promotion and PR including translated brochure and in-country guidance
- Support from an experienced Mission Leader with over twenty years of experience in the ICT market and more than 6 years experience of working with the Japanese games industry
- High profile reception held at the Embassy introducing useful contacts in the industry
- Well promoted seminar presentation events allowing you to make an impression on targeted audiences
- Discounted high quality accommodation booked on your behalf (delegates to pay on departure)
- A grant of £700 is available to eligible companies
Who should attend?
- Games companies new to the market looking to develop awareness of the social and economic environment will be able to establish new contacts and build the relationships vital for success in Japan.
- Games companies with previous experience in Japan could update on the latest trends, build their contacts within Japan, and follow up on previously developed business opportunities.
What to do next
CONTACT: Lisa Samuel
UK Trade & Investment, Sector Manager - Broadcast, Computer Games & Electronics
Asia Pacific & Oceania
Tel: 020 7215 4806