TIGA, the trade association representing the UK games industry, is again partnering with the Develop Conference to offer all TIGA members a 10% discount on passes. The Develop Conference is taking place in Brighton from 13-15 July 2010.
The Develop in Brighton Conference is celebrating its fifth year anniversary with a fantastic line up of speakers, choice of over 80 high quality sessions and fantastic networking opportunities with more than 1,200 international developers over the three days.
Highlights this year include:
• Opening keynote from Bioware founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk on Wednesday 14 July
• Louis Castle of Westwood Studios fame opening keynote for the Evolve Conference on Tuesday 13 July
• Developer legend Tim Schafer making a rare appearance in Europe to give a design talk
• George Andreas, Creative Director at Rare giving the Design Track Keynote
• Chris Pruett from Google Japan talking Android and Dave Bishop from PopCap talking casual gaming at Evolve on the 13 July
• Activision's Director of Central Audio and Talent, Adam Levenson giving the Audio Track keynote presentation on Thursday 15 July
Richard Wilson, TIGA CEO states: “We are proud partners of the Develop Conference and hope all TIGA members take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to network and attend the great line up of talks and sessions. The TIGA team will be down at Develop for all three days so we look forward to seeing you there.”
To view the sessions confirmed so far click here. Book with your Early Bird pass before the 7th June and save up to £150.
TIGA members are eligible for a 10% discount on all passes on top of the Early Bird offer, to find out how to claim your discount contact email@example.com.
Notes to editors:
TIGA is the trade association representing the UK’s games industry. The majority of our members are either independent games developers or in-house publisher owned developers. We also have outsourcing companies, technology businesses and universities amongst our membership.
TIGA's vision is to make the UK the best place in the world to do games business. We focus on three sets of activities: political representation, generating media coverage and developing services that enhance the competitiveness of our members. This means that TIGA members are effectively represented in the corridors of power, their voice is heard in the media and they receive benefits that make a material difference to their businesses, including a reduction in costs and improved commercial opportunities.
For further information, please contact Eva Field, TIGA PR Manager on: 07814 039 983, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.