Desperados 2: Cooper’s Revenge
Release Date: March 2006
Category: Wildwest Tactical Action Strategy
Desperados 2 is the follow up to the successful wild west game Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive. With gameplay based around its predecessor, Spellbound have managed to create brand new tactical possibilities in a beautiful 3D environment. Players are now able to switch from an isometric view to third person whenever they want, allowing them to experience new tactical possibilities and manage interactive shoot-outs. A breathtaking atmosphere has been created through a variety of settings as players can test their wild west skills in dusty canyons, frontier towns, Indian villages and forts. With 6 heroes to choose from, including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper, players take part in a thrilling story with surprising twists and turns.
- Real-time strategy and tactics are combined with an exciting story and thrilling Western atmosphere.
- Varied settings including Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and wild west towns.
- Double 3D view: freely pivotable and zoomable isometric view and 3rd person view for shoot-outs and new tactical possibilities.
- Different levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies.
- 4 individual actions per hero and upgrades to improve them.
- A new hero: Hawkeye, the Indian.
- Pure tactics: 5 actions per hero definable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions).
- Movie-mode: be part of your own wild west movie to enjoy breathtaking situations and hot stunts.
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like sneaking, hiding and riding.