LONDON, UK (April 20th, 2005) - Entertainment software developer and publisher NovaLogic, ltd. today announced that Delta Force: Xtreme has gone gold and will hit stores in Europe from April 29th, 2005.
The game was developed to give gamers of all levels an easy pick-up-and-play FPS experience packed full of action. Delta Force: Xtreme includes a selection of the best single and multiplayer missions from the original PC game Delta Force®, as well as new missions and a host of updated game features. Improvements include a complete graphics overhaul, new renders, particle and weather effects, as well as new content in the form of missions, controllable vehicles and new online features. Delta Force: Xtreme also includes 20 co-op missions, online stat tracking and improved anti-cheat measures.
Delta Force: Xtreme features:
- 20 classic and new single player missions across 3 campaigns
- Additional new missions created especially for Delta Force: Xtreme featuring drivable vehicles for the first time ever in the Delta Force universe!
- 20 classic and new Co-Op missions
- STATS! Now fans of the original Delta Force will be able to play their favorite maps and check their STATS online in NovaWorld hosted games
- Over 20 multiplayer maps hosted through NovaWorld with support for up to 32 players online. Multiplayer game types include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill and more!
A single player demo for the new game is scheduled to be released in the coming weeks.
Founded in 1985, NovaLogic Inc. is a developer and global publisher of video games for the PC, PlayStation® game console and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Xbox® video game system. Based in Calabasas, California, game franchises include Delta Force, Comanche, F-22 Lightning, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down and Joint Operations. For more information go to www.novalogic.com.