Deep Silver & Sunflowers Go Prehistoric On The RTS Genre
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BASINGSTOKE, England (May 6th 2005) - International software publisher DEEP SILVER and SUNFLOWERS (Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH) announced earlier this month their collaboration on bringing to market ParaWorld. This innovative strategy title for PC CDROM will take players to another dimension and stretch their tactical abilities to the limit when the game launches Q4 2005.
The 3D real-time strategy title ParaWorld explodes the boundaries of the imaginable, putting players under the spell of a completely new and exciting world. Enthroned high above the ground, upon the heads of powerful fighting dinosaurs, command warriors through a prehistoric world as breathtakingly beautiful as it is dangerous. Armed with devastating weapons and covered in fearsome war paint, let battle commence.
In addition to incredible graphics, which set a new standard in RTS gaming, ParaWorld offers fascinating innovations in game play. The Army Controller is a unique pyramid control system which expands your strategic horizons and allows you to react optimally to each new situation.
- Prehistoric parallel world with more than 15 playable maps and 5 different climatic zones: Northlands, Jungle, Savannah, Ice Wastes and Lava
- Over 50 different types of animals including 40 incredibly detailed dinosaurs, of gigantic proportions
- Comprehensive solo campaign with 3 completely different tribes and 7 playable heroes
- Revolutionary unit management via "Army Controller"
- 3 different LAN and Internet multi-player modes for up to 8 players with 9 playable heroes
- Heroes allow the construction of unique buildings, develop new abilities and collect and use different items
- Units have unique special and finishing moves
HEAD OF PR
+44 (0) 8700 276 530
INTERNATIONAL PR MANAGER
+49 (0) 6104/948-244
SUNFLOWERS (Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH) is Germany's leading publisher of entertainment software. All projects are realized in close cooperation with associated development studios. The company was founded in 1993 by Adi Boiko and Wilhelm Hamrozi with the express aim of developing outstanding computer games with an enormous fun factor for the international market.
Over four million copies of the strategy hits ANNO 1602 and ANNO 1503 have been sold so far, making them the two most successful titles to date. For more information on SUNFLOWERS and its products, visit www.sunflowers.de
ABOUT DEEP SILVER:
Deep Silver is the recently established games publishing division of KOCH Media. The label launched in 2003 with a policy of recruiting passionate gamers to work closely with International developers and publishers to bring groundbreaking and creative projects to market. Recent launches include the award winning X2: The Threat along with the innovatively quirky; Singles: Flirt up your Life. For further information on DEEP SILVER and their upcoming products, visit www.deepsilver.net