Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith
Indie RPG promising 30 hours of questing.
Watch the Cinematic Trailer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFGST7PFLrw
Watch the Gameplay Trailer featuring commentary from me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcrcDgTX9dU
Immerse yourself into a world of conflict, as several opposing factions clash for dominance over the Archaelus Empire and its people. Take up the mighty blade of Carrion Iblis as he and his friends tear through a massive web of manipulation. Theirs is a journey that will crack open the doors of destiny, setting the stage for a truly epic struggle for the fate of the world.
In this adventure, Carrion must clash against enemies from within and without... he will face down his own countrymen, repell an undead invasion, conquer his personal demons, find love, and challenge the power of the heavens.
Game website: http://www.deadlysinstudios.com
Download trial here: http://www.deadlysinstudios.com/full/deadlysin2.exe
Deadly Sin 2 is a 30 hour fantasy RPG. Note, this is not a direct sequel to Deadly Sin 1, it is merely the next game in production, much akin to the Final Fantasy franchise.
1) The awesome, fully scripted, back-view custom CT-based battle system by Mithran. This is a sophisticated evolution of the RPG battle system that includes a winner-take-all threat system, and new stats, including Speed, Build, Shield Block, MPregen, and Equipment Weight.
2) Original soundtrack written by the game creator, Harmonic. I make use of high-end VST plugins from EastWest, including Symphony Orchestra, Ministry
Of Rock, Stormdrum, and Symphonic Choirs. All these are tied together using Cubase AI4, and a Yamaha KX8 midi controller.
3) Side quest system: The game features a large amount of dynamic, enjoyable side-quests... these really bring the world to life! And they reward items, money, and skill points.
4) Augment System! This is a really amazing feature that is pretty unique to Deadly Sin 2. A system scripted by Mithran, it allows you to customize any
weapon, shield, or helm/body/arm armor with augments that you find around the world, or can buy in shops. Each item can be augmented with a total of one augment item, but the augments can be replaced on the same item, sacrificing the original augment. Augments add stats, status effects, elemental changes, and other enhancements that are endlessly fun to play around with.
5) In depth skill point system: Each PC has a unique skill tree. Invest skill points gained from leveling up, or completing quests. In Deadly Sin 2, you can have your skill points refunded by an Inn NPC!
6) Monster nodes: Every map with random encounters can have the encounters turned off by finding the monster node, which also rewards skill points. In Deadly Sin 2, monster nodes can be turned back on at your will!
7) Mouse interface: You can use the mouse to do most everything, except move around, which is still done with the arrow keys. You can choose not to use the mouse by simply moving it off screen. Use Alt-Enter to toggle full screen mode.