New gameplay trailer released for G4BOX's free-to-play MMO FPS.
Toronto, CANADA-September XX, 2008- G4BOX Inc, a North American publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment media, today released a new gameplay trailer for its upcoming free-to-play, military-themed, multiplayer first-person shooter, Cross Fire, which is set for release in the United Kingdom and North America this fall. More information on the game will be released leading up to its release at: http://cf.g4box.com
In Cross Fire, two international mercenary forces corporations are at war. Players assume the role of either a Black List mercenary or a Global Risk terrorist, and join an online team that must work together to succeed in completing objective-based scenarios.
The new trailer shows off the high-quality visuals, gritty combat, and fast-paced action in the game. Cross Fire will feature a slew of features upon its release, including:
- Free to download and free to play
- Four gameplay modes: Team Match, Team Death Match, Annihilation Match, and the all-new Ghost Match
- Support for 16-player online multiplayer across 15+ maps
- Military-ranking system: players earn experience points and achievements which allow them to level-up through different military ranks and unlock exclusive items and equipment
- Robust player customization: personalize your in-game character with numerous items, weapons, and equipment
- Integrated friends lists and clan formation
Cross Fire is being developed by Smilegate for the PC platform. The game boasts fast and stable graphics and multiplayer action thanks to a sophisticated game engine that runs on low-end PCs.
For more information about Cross Fire, G4BOX and its current product offerings please visit www.G4BOX.com.
About G4BOX Inc.
G4BOX INC. is a digital media provider, specializing in the publishing and distribution of online video games. The company was founded in 2006 on the principle that online, community-based video games offer unique and compelling gaming experiences with untapped mass market potential and wide social appeal. They currently offer a growing portfolio of successful, massively multiplayer online game properties.
G4BOX is based in Toronto, Canada, where it employs a staff of widely-talented and culturally diverse employees – headed by an experienced and imaginative management team. Their mission is to become a premier content provider in the online gaming market.
Tel: 0044(0) 7590 509278