Eidos, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, announces a Sony PSP version of Championship Manager.
Developed by Gusto Games, Championship Manager PSP is a fully portable version of the best known football management simulation, and also boasts a wealth of new features.
Dealing with everything from transfers to training, tactics to tabloids, Championship Manager is the closest you'll get to real-life football.
PSP highlights include:
- A realistic 2D match engine
- 55 playable leagues across the top 12 footballing nations, including Europe, Asia and South America
- 25,000 players from 100 nations
- Exclusive PSP game modes, including Challenge mode and Quick-play 3 season mode
- Live Cup Draws
- Realistic manager options to influence your team tactics, and the match result
- Fully interactive transfer system simulating modern day negotiations
- Exclusive PSP skin and interface
- Interactive Board and Backroom staff
- Downloadable Season Data - keep all of your stats right up to date via www.championshipmanager.com*
Championship Manager PSP - carry the depth and detail of the whole world of football in the palm of your hand.