BUENA VISTA INTERACTIVE SHIPS TRON 2.0: KILLER APP FOR GAME BOY® ADVANCE
Action Adventure Game Now Available For Popular Handheld Gaming System
Buena Vista Interactive, a publishing label of Buena Vista Games, Inc., announced today its action adventure game, TRON 2.0: Killer App, has shipped for Game Boy® Advance to North American retail outlets, and will be out in the UK on 12th November 2004. TRON 2.0 Killer App will also ship for the Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft in early November.
"TRON 2.0 for Game Boy Advance is loaded with gameplay options, from first and third person combat to multiplayer action and perfect renditions of the classic Tron arcade games," said Thierry Braille, Managing Director for Buena Vista Games EMEA. "TRON 2.0 is certain to satisfy both action adventure players and fans of the franchise."
Developed for the Game Boy Advance by Digital Eclipse, players can assume roles of digital warriors Tron or Mercury, each with their own storylines, weapons and game modes, as they battle against The Corruptor, an evil computer program attempting to create the ultimate virus.
- More than 30 levels of action-packed gameplay, including third-person isometric digital action, first-person vehicle combat and light cycle racing.
- Command the action over a dozen maps of Light Cycle, Tank and Recognizer battle modes, either in single player or with up to four players in multiplayer mode.
- Features the voice talent of Rebecca Romijn-Stamos as Mercury and Bruce Boxleitner as Tron.
- 100 upgrade chips can be collected and traded to customize characters and unlock secrets.
- Test your skills in 6 challenging bonus games including Firewall, DeFrag and Security.
- Play original TRON arcade games, Tron: The Arcade Game and Discs of Tron, for the ultimate retro experience.
TRON 2.0 for Game Boy Advance is rated 7+ by PEGI and carries a suggested retail price of £29.99. For more information, please visit www.tronkillerapp.com.
About Buena Vista Interactive
Buena Vista Interactive is an award-winning publishing label of Buena Vista Games, Inc., the interactive entertainment arm of The Walt Disney Company's Consumer Products business unit. The label publishes, markets and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games based on the diverse businesses within The Walt Disney Company. The company also licenses properties and works directly with third-party interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market.