3DS title Bravely Second: End Layer is the new number one on the Japanese software chart.
TV Anime The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls G4U! was also new and entered at two but lagged behind the number one by more than 76,000 sales.
- [3DS] Bravely Second: End Layer - 100,047 (New entry)
- [PS3] TV Anime The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls G4U! Pack Vol. 1 - 24,341 (New entry)
- [3DS] Girls Mode 3: Kirakira Code - 23,724 (Lifetime sales - 78,903)
- [PS4] Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II - 22,609 (New entry)
- [PS3] BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - 15,550 (New entry)
In hardware PlayStation was still on top taking first and second place on the chart, while the New 3DS XL took third.
- PlayStation 4 - 20,112 (Last week - 15,419)
- PlayStation Vita - 15,467 (14,568)
- New 3DS XL - 13,981 (14,047)
- Wii U - 7,210 (6,324)
- New 3DS - 5,329 (5,324)
- PlayStation 3 - 4,248 (4,175)
- 3DS XL - 1,253 (1,309)
- 3DS - 1,095 (1,144)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 558 (491)
- Xbox One - 201 (170)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.