For more information, visit the official website: www.bountybayonline.com
About Bounty Bay Online
With Bounty Bay Online players enter the Age of Discoveries from the 15th to the 17th century. MMO fans are able to choose an online career as a merchant, sailor, fisherman, pirate or adventurer and make their fortune at land and on the seven seas. Alone or with a guild of players, many adventures and gripping quests lie on their way. Thousands of ancient discoveries on all continents like the pyramids of Gizah or the Chinese Wall are waiting to be explored. After exciting PvP combat at land and on the seas, strong guilds can take control of cities and entire colonies and thus decide upon their destiny. Bounty Bay Online features a unique trade system based on supply and demand. In April 2008 Frogster has started a free-to-play server with an integrated item shop as an alternative to the subscription model, so that new sailors can now roam the Seven Seas without any fixed costs. More information is available on www.bountybayonline.com.
• Hundreds of authentic ship models
• Land and sea combat
• More than 60 realistic towns and harbours in historical authentic style
• Guilds can conquer towns
• Trade system based on supply and demand
• Free Colony Add-on: Guilds can now found their own colonies and then decide upon the rules in their territories.
• The comprehensive expansion ‘Beyond the Horizon’ allows a complete circumvention of the world for the first time and will contain new cities, one new continent, some
• new instances and many new quest.
• Since 22.09.2010: The fourth expansion, ‘Atlantis’ offers players new island regions, instances, and more high-level content
• Launch of the German version - February 2007
• Launch of the English version - September 2007
• Launch of the French version - November 2008
• Over 350.000 registered players in Europe
• Hundreds of active guilds
Frogster – We take you to a new world!
Berlin-based Frogster Interactive Pictures AG, listed on the stock exchange, has focused on the growth sector of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) from early on. The company licenses, markets, and operates its virtual worlds for millions of players in Europe, North America, and Oceania. The business operations of the Frogster group are managed in Europe by the subsidiary company, Frogster Online Gaming. Frogster America and Frogster Pacific market and operate the Frogster group’s online games in North America and Oceania. At its offices in Berlin and San Francisco, the Frogster group employs more than 200 staff members in the fields of game development, licensing, IT, web design/web development, product management, marketing, PR, web publishing, community management, customer support, hosting, sales, billing, and finance/administration. In 2008, Frogster won the title of “Landmark in the Land of Ideas” in a competition which was under the patronage of the German president. Additional information is available at: www.frogster.de
Frogster Online Gaming GmbH
Junior PR Manager
T +49 (0) 30 - 28 47 01 -46
F +49 (0) 30 - 28 47 01 -11