It's all change in the Japanese software top five this week, with Bloodborne leading the way at number one.
In the UK charts this week Bloodborne was just beaten to the top spot by Battlefield Hardline, enjoying its second week at number one. In Japan Battlefield Hardline has dropped to 20.
- [PS4] Bloodborne - 152,567 (New entry)
- [PSV] Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 139,298 (New entry)
- [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - 97,362 (New entry)
- [3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest - 76,858 (New entry) [
- PS3] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2015 - 62,197 (New entry)
In hardware PlayStation 4 sales stayed stable and kept it the top selling console, with PlayStation Vita taking second place. New 3DS XL sales increased but not enough to push it past third place.
- PlayStation 4 - 45,446 (Last week - 46,395)
- PlayStation Vita - 26,324 (20,923)
- New 3DS XL - 18,823 (17,652)
- New 3DS - 7,290 (6,566)
- Wii U - 6,698 (7,595)
- PlayStation 3 - 6,652 (6,352)
- 3DS - 2,883 (2,371)
- 3DS XL - 2,233 (2,115)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 708 (639)
- Xbox One - 250 (344)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.