CDV Entertainment has today released the multiplayer up grade to Blitzkrieg Rolling Thunder, the latest stand alone expansion pack to the highly successful Blitzkrieg. Players can now take on human opponents across LAN and Internet, across a variety of unique maps and game types.
- Integrates multi-player for Rolling Thunder. Play over LAN or Direct-IP (Internet).
- 4 new maps. New units such as I-16 Tactical Bomber, Sherman Jumbo or Captured-Matilda are able to be used in custom maps.
- Map creators will be able to create new multiplayer-maps with the new multiplayer-nations Japan, Canada and the Spanish Republic.
- Due to the new "Middle Europe Winter" setting, it will be possible to play the multiplayer-map "Bulge River Patrol" with historically correct, deep snow.
- Join a Battle in the mission "Deadly Everglade" between the German Wehrmacht and British-Canadian troops set in the south Italian swamps of Paestum.
- The map "South Tunesia" brings four different nations into Battle: On Axis side there are the Italian and German troops. On the Allied side, American troops join the British Forces for the first time in the desert. Also for the first time you will be able to use the fully camouflage able German and American paratroops.