Montreal, Quebec, Canada – June 19, 2009 – Following its success in selected territories in Europe, selling well over 100,000 units, Euro Truck Simulator gets a new name for the North American shores; Big Rig Europe.
It’s the same great gameplay and level of quality gamers have come to expect from SCS Software; creators of Meridian4’s previous driving simulation game Bus Driver and creators of the hugely successful 18 Wheels of Steel series, with a new name and logo.
Big Rig Europe is currently available for digital download on Impulse ( www.impulsedriven.com) and will be coming to Wild Tangent, Gametap and many other channels in the near future. For more information on this title, visit www.meridian4.com.
About Big Rig Europe
Navigate your way around a realistic depiction of Europe traveling along major trunk routes and visiting famous places based on real roads and cities. Experience the life of a long distance truck driver as you face the challenge of varying road and traffic conditions and meeting the demands of a heavy schedule.
Haul cargo for various companies, and make money so your business can grow and expand. As you advance through your career obtain access to new countries, improve your truck and become the master of your profession.
Pick Up, Drive and Deliver!
• Detailed Trucks - Each truck is based on European design and has meticulously detailed 3D interiors and exteriors.
• Start a Career – Begin your trucking career by hauling goods and collecting your earnings, but remember fines for traffic violations will be deducted!
• The Cab - Each and every cab you can enjoy fully working instrumentation including: Flashing indicators, Temperature and low fuel warning lights, Wipers and Full set of gauges including speedometers
• The View - Truly immersive environments and detailed landscapes, but remember to keep your eyes on the road!
• Upkeep – Make sure you carry out repairs and refuel when necessary to keep your truck roadworthy or why not upgrade or buy a new truck when you can afford to?
Meridian4 is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. A new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers, Meridian 4 aims to actually form a partnership – a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for developers’ products. For more information, visit http://www.meridian4.com.
About SCS Software
Established in 1997, SCS Software is a privately owned game and entertainment software development company located in Prague, Czech Republic. SCS Software has successfully designed and developed over 15 titles, including a long line of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series. The company develops smaller but quality PC titles using its proprietary Prism3D engine technology and end-to-end content-pipeline. For more information, visit http://www.scssoft.com.
For more information about this title or any of our games, do not hesitate to contact me. Review copies are available.