Press Rele ase October 14, 2010: BIG BAD BRUSH, developer and publisher of iPhone games, today announced BIG BAD FLOWER's official date for game release, October 19, 2010.
BIG BAD Flower is on the path to world domination. It’s an evil flower with roots so deep, it stings! It was created with one goal in mind, and that goal is to bubble it’s way up to world domination. The local foes will fall victim to the flower's tyranny, as it grows to immense size. There’s no telling how big it’ll get. Beware, as nearby earthly creatures are always lurking and will do anything to stop your evil flower. Prepare for an intense battle as you bubble your way up from backyard to space and battle creatures such as squirrels, rabbits, giant robots, aliens, and more!
*INTENSE BUBBLING AND SPINNING ACTION*
- Draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
- Spin flower's face to blow bubbled enemies away
*WACKY EARTHLY CREATURES TO BATTLE*
- 15 intense chapters with lots of creatures to battle
- 3 different levels from backyard to space
- 3 bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness
- Watch your flower grow and dominate each chapter
- Beautiful and colorful characters and story illustrations
Want a PROMO CODE to review the game?
About BIG BAD BRUSH
BIG BAD BRUSH inc., developer and publisher of iPhone games, is devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Visit www.bigbadbrush.com for more information.
Copyright © 2010, BIG BAD BRUSH inc.