London, UK - 29 October 2004 - Atari announce the forthcoming release of Beyblade GRevolution for Nintendo's Game Boy® Advance console, under license from d-rights Inc. via Nelvana. The battle adventure game based on the massively popular global franchise will be released across Europe on 26 November.
In Beyblade GRevolution the player takes on the role of Tyson, the hero of the TV series, in a storyline drawn straight from season 3 of the show. The story follows Tyson and his friends through a series of quests and challenging Beyblade encounters against a host of rivals as he strives to become the World Beyblade Champion and collect the ultimate Gold Beyblade collection.
- Play and interact with over 100 characters!
- Storyline straight from season 3 of the popular TV series
- Over 100 playable Beyblades in-game, plus hundreds of possible custom combinations
- Evolve your character and unlock more Beyblades as you progress through the quests
- Give your team an edge - build, customise and test your Beyblades with the Beyblade Editor
- Explore and battle your way through the massive gaming world of the Bit-Realm
- Buy, trade and collect Beyblades, Bit Beasts, components and equipment
- Develop and enhance your Beyblades through the games' turn-based combat
- Learn the powers of the Bit Beasts and unleash their strength to devastating effect!
- High quality real music and sound effects using Full Fat's award winning RA Audio driver
Beyblade GRevolution for Nintendo's Game Boy Advance will be released across Europe on 26 November 2004. For more information on Beyblade GRevolution, visit www.atari.com.
- ends -
About Infogrames Entertainment and Atari:
Infogrames Entertainment (IESA), the parent company of the Atari Group, is listed on the Paris Euronext stock exchange (ISIN code: FR-0000052573) and has two principal subsidiaries: Atari Europe, a privately-held company, and Atari, Inc., a United States corporation listed on NASDAQ (ATAR).
The Atari Group is a major international producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software for all market segments and in all existing game formats (Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony) and on CD-ROM for PC. Its games are sold in more than 60 countries.
The Atari Group's extensive catalogue of popular games is based on original franchises (Driver, Alone in the Dark, V-Rally, Unreal Tournament, Test Drive, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc.) and international licenses (Mission Impossible from Paramount, Men In Black, Superman, Matrix, Terminator and Dragon Ball Z).
For more information: http://www.atari.com
About d-rights Inc.
d-rights is a 100% owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation handling entertainment content for a variety of media, with a current focus on production and licensing of animation. Mitsubishi Corporation is the world's biggest general trading company, with turnover of US$110 billion and net profit of US$0.8 billion. d-rights is the company that owns and produces the animated Beyblade series and oversees all licensing related to the property.
Nelvana Limited is one of the world's leading international producers and distributors of children's programming and products. Nelvana is owned by Corus Entertainment, a Canadian-based media and entertainment company. Corus is a market leader in both specialty TV and Radio. The company's other interests include music, television broadcasting and advertising services. A publicly traded company, Corus is listed on the Toronto (CJR.B) and New York (CJR) Exchanges. Corus' Web site can be found at www.corusentertainment.com