TOKYO - Dec. 20, 2010
NTT Resonant, Japanese publisher of iOS games, and Berzerk Studio, a leading flash games developer, today announced that Berzerk Ball, the iPhone version of popular Flash game Homerun in Berzerk Land, is now available in the Apple App Store for US$0.99. The game, which has players smashing Comeau the annoying geek across over-the-top Berzerk Land, aiming for boosts that will send him flying further into oblivion, had over 150 million unique geek smashes in its Flash format.
Berzerk Ball has been updated for the iPhone release with optimized graphics and new items, trophies and a special, sexy character. Players can tap the screen to control Comeau’s flight towards items such as nuclear bombs and giant robots, which add explosive boosts. As Comeau goes further, more XP is earned, which can be used to unlock new abilities and items for extra smashing pleasure.
Key features include:
• Tap to Smash – Just tap the meter at the right time to send the geek flying, and strategically control in mid-air to send him flying even further!
• XP and Leveling – Smash the geek just right, and the further you send him into Berzerk Land the more XP and money you earn for leveling, attributes and gear.
• Flight Control – Affect the geek’s flight and get help from the denizens of Berzerk Land to smash him even further.
• Achievements – Unlock various achievements and badges to compare and share with friends.
• Game Center and Facebook – Game Center integration in the race to the score leaderboards; Facebook Connect to share your achievements with your friends.
• Feels so good… – Take out your aggression on Comeau as he makes comments taken from real online message boards. Experience the pleasure of bashing him to oblivion!
To download Berzerk Ball and get smashing, please visit the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/app/id406919685?mt=8#
About NTT Resonant, Inc.
NTT Resonant is a subsidiary of NTT Communications and publisher of online content across various platforms including online and mobile. Its main offering is “goo”, a leading online web portal and content destination for Japanese audiences. Other activities include video-based e-learning and other application packages based on video communications and broadband portals. NTT Resonant was founded in 2003 and is based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.nttr.co.jp. For more information about “goo”, please visit: www.goo.ne.jp.
About Berzerk Studio
Berzerk Studio is specialized in retro-style web gaming, which will remind you of the 80's games generation, an era when games were simple, addictive and most of all, unforgettable. The studio consists of young and dynamic team, saturated with talent and imagination. Its goal is to produce high quality indie games in a variety of styles to satisfy all tastes. To learn more about Berzerk, visit www.berzerkstudio.com.
John O’Leary, TriplePoint
+1 (310) 587-9200