London, UK, 25th August - GMX Media and Cornered Rat Software are pleased to announce a public beta and stress test for the upcoming release of BATTLEGROUND EUROPE.
Beginning at 1200CT (US) on Thursday, August 25th, 2005 account creation forms will be made available on the official website for test accounts.
You can download the game here
You can create your account here(you need to have an account to play)
Click here to launch the game
Check our new localized forums ! (http://discussions.playnet.com/) available in
BATTLEGROUND EUROPE is the ultimate PvP MMOG in a combined arms simulations set in a relentless, action-packed 3D environment. Players command and crew a variety of accurately modeled vehicles, naval vessels and aircraft or sling weapons and fight as a foot soldier with and against thousands of other players.
- Thousands of players sharing a single world- First person perspective in all game play
- Huge game world measuring more than 350,000 square miles
- Character advancement and career paths for rich RPG layer
- Strategic systems driven by player missions and command
- Growing list of 90+ historically accurate weapons including aircraft, tanks, anti-aircraft guns, trucks, rifles, machine guns and more!
- Groundbreaking physics and damage modeling- Localized in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian
More details about BATTLEGROUND EUROPE can be found at the official website:
PC System Requirements:
WindowsXP, 1.2Ghz CPU (2.0GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 128MB video card (OpenGLv1.2 compliant, 256MB recommended), DirectSound compatible audio card, 56k modem with Internet connection (broadband recommended), USB Joystick (recommended).
Mac System Requirements:
OSX 10.4 or higher, Apple Macintosh 1.2Ghz CPU or higher, 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 128MB video card (OpenGLv1.2 compliant, 256MB recommended), DirectSound compatible audio card, 56k modem with Internet connection (broadband recommended), USB Joystick (recommended).
About GMX Media
GMX Media is on track to become one of the world's leading publishers and distributors of video games for all consoles (Microsoft®, Nintendo®, Sega® and Sony®), personal computers (PCs), and Macintosh hardware, as well as all available interactive platforms. Headquartered in the UK with operations or partners in every major territory in the world.