Battalion Enters Phase II Beta!
For Immediate Release
October 16, 2004 - Battalion, http://www.urbansquall.com, is pleased to announce that they have entered phase two of open beta by adding a new list of features for players to test. Battalion is a turn based war-strategy game that is played against live human opponents in full real time graphics. Open beta is completely free and the staff at Battalion invites everyone to come and enjoy the game.
Enjoy each new addition:
- Visit a vastly improved website which can be seen at http://www.urbansquall.com.
- Play on new maps and map improvements
- Sign up for the Tactical Command for team play at http://urbansquall.dnsalias.com/battalion/web/tactical_command/tc.php
- Earn rewards for victorious combat with a metal system!
- For your listening pleasure, music during battles!
- Learn the game faster with the new tutorial system and Commanders' Handbook at http://urbansquall.dnsalias.com/battalion/web/help.php
- Join the growing Battalion community by visiting us at http://www.urbansquall.com and take part in creating your own war simulation.
Evaluation Copy and Screenshots Available Upon Request
Or contact Joseph Lieberman at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.