Tucson, AZ - Oct 23, 2007 Arcade-In-A-Box ( www.arcadeinabox.com), announces the immediate availability of single and dual-player authentic arcade controllers for the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 control panels feature authentic arcade controls that are identical to those used on your favorite arcade machines including Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Galaga. In addition to being compatible with the Xbox 360, the arcade controllers can also be used with a Windows PC.
"Xbox 360 gamers have a wide variety of classic arcade games to play, but until now there hasn't been a high-quality, stick with the authentic controls that hard core gamers demand" Says Ed Farias, Owner of Arcade-In-A-Box. "Our goal was to design and deliver a product for the gamer who wanted the most elite, most authentic, and most thrilling Xbox 360 arcade experience possible."
The Xbox 360 arcade controller joins other items that are at the top of home arcade gamer's holiday wish lists, including the Arcade-In-A-Box home arcade console, Jamma-In-A-Box featuring authentic arcade PC Boards and the extremely popular home arcade cabinet kit. More information on those products can be found at: http://www.arcadeinabox.com
Xbox 360 Arcade Controller Specifications:
- 15" L x 10" D x 4.5" H
- Authentic Arcade Buttons and Joysticks
- Optional Custom Overlay
- You choose the colors for T-molding, buttons and joystick D-Pad, A, B, X, Y, RB, LB, Start, Back, and Guide buttons are included
- Optional Headset Jack
- Wired USB controller means it's also compatible with Windows XP and Vista
- Constructed with 3/4 black melamine coated wood to give that authentic arcade weight and feel
- Optional joystick upgrade to the Mag-Stik Plus or Sanwa JLF
- Your choice of button types, either Concave or Convex
Pricing: Single-Player $149, Dual-Player $299
Images of the Xbox 360 Arcade Controller and other products are available on the company's web site: www.arcadeinabox.com. Print quality images are available upon request.
Ed Farias is available immediately for interviews and product samples are available for review.
For further media information, please contact: James Hills, firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 630-233-8336