Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer still Japan's #1
Luminous Arc Infinity enters chart at 5
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer is still at the top of Japan's software chart this week, while Animal Crossing: New Leaf follows at 9. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer has now sold over 700,000 copies.
The only new entry in the top ten was Luminous Arc Infinity for PlayStation Vita at 5, with 16,000 copies sold.
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - 181,377 (Lifetime sales - 703,933)
- [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad - 84,939 (1,202,789)
- [Wii U] Splatoon - 35,620 (519,034)
- [3DS] Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ - 18,852 (392,837)
- [PSV] Luminous Arc Infinity - 16,217 (New entry)
In hardware the New 3DS XL stayed top of the sales charts despite a drop in sales on last week.
- New 3DS XL - 29,203 (Last week - 44,994)
- PlayStation 4 - 14,619 (18,740)
- Wii U - 13,007 (11,938)
- PlayStation Vita - 12,841 (13,214)
- New 3DS - 7,250 (7,671)
- PlayStation 3 - 2,567 (2,540)
- 3DS - 1,657 (1,585)
- 3DS XL - 898 (874)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 496 (527)
- Xbox One - 200 (186)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.