"In testing, we found one major concern with this title; It is highly addictive"
Just Flight's unique and innovative flight-sim add on - Airliner Pilot continues to receive rave reviews. Now here's your chance to see why. A new preview video has been produced and it seems like essential viewing. The video also includes an audio tour of its features -a Just Flight first!
To view the video simply visit www.justflight.com and choose between a low, medium or high resolution video to download.
Enjoy the video!
AIRLINER PILOT DETAILS
For flight sim fans who want to fly an airliner then FS2004 is happy to grant their wish. But what if a virtual aviator wants to take on the role of a commercial pilot? Something more than just guiding a plane from A to B? Airliner Pilot is looking for flight crew and flight sim fans are queuing up to be in the team! The search for success begins at the heart of an airline as a Junior First Officer in a Dash 8 Q300. Recruits then fly their way through the program; with authentic schedules to meet, weather to contend with and much more, they'll have their work cut out as they watch their career progress and finally attain the coveted Captain's seat.
- All in a day's work! The airline assigns you routes to fly according to your rank and aircraft allowances. Progress from the Dash 8 to the FS2004 737-400 and 777-300 until you're ready for the Jumbo!
- The custom tools included allow users to fly their career in their favourite add-on aircraft, create their own airlines with personal liveries or fly for a great selection of real-world airlines. There's even a dedicated website at www.airlinerpilot.com
- Pilots can choose the length of career and set the difficulty level. Then, the Flight Operations program (Flight Ops) takes over to manage all the aspects of their jobs from planning flights to promotion and performance appraisal
- New recruits begin their career in a high quality custom-built Dash 8 Q300 with fully detailed modelling and comprehensive left and right-hand panels
- Full localised in-game text means that French and German pilots will be able to enjoy Airliner Pilot in their native language
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: MicrosoftTM Flight Simulator 2004 - Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP - DirectX8.0A (or later)
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: Multimedia PC with Pentium III 1.7GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 256Mb RAM, graphics card with 32Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, minimum screen resolution 1024 X 768, Hard disk space TBA
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Cambridge, Just Flight has been established for eight years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.