Dedicated website launched
Just Flight is pleased to announce the dedicated website for Airliner Pilot, their unique expansion for Flight Simulator 2004, is now live.
The new website, www.ailinerpilot.com, is the place where Airliner Pilot fans can post up your crew rankings, upload paint schemes, upload aircraft import packs, download schemes and packs or simply chat about Airliner Pilot. We'd urge you to take a look today!
What is Airliner Pilot? Good Question! Read on...
Is it a plane add-on? No, but it comes with a custom Dash 8. You'll start your career in its right hand seat.
Is it scenery? No, but you can fly around the globe while you progress your career as a virtual airline pilot.
What does it do, then? The list of features should answer your question.
- All in a day's work! The airline assigns you routes to fly according to your rank and aircraft allowances. Progress from the Dash 8 to the FS2004 737-400 and 777-300 until you're ready for the Jumbo!
- The custom tools included allow users to fly their career in their favourite add-on aircraft, create their own airlines with personal liveries or fly for a great selection of real-world airlines. There's even a dedicated website at www.airlinerpilot.com
- Pilots can choose the length of career and set the difficulty level. Then, the Flight Operations program (Flight Ops) takes over to manage all the aspects of their jobs from planning flights to promotion and performance appraisal
- New recruits begin their career in a high quality custom-built Dash 8 Q300 with fully detailed modelling and comprehensive left and right-hand panels
- Full localised in-game text means that French and German pilots will be able to enjoy Airliner Pilot in their native language