The US PC chart has once again been wholly occupied by titles from Electronic Arts and Activision Blizzard, for the week ended September 06, according to data provided by NPD.
The Sims 2 Apartment Life has held onto the top spot, while Spore has debuted at second place, followed by the Spore Creature Creator at third.
World of Warcraft: Battle Chest has fallen two places to number four and The Sims 2 Double Deluxe likewise fell to number five. World of Warcraft and it's expansion the Burning Cursade came in sixth and seventh respectively.
The Sims 2 Apartment Life Collectors Edition debuted in eighth place, followed by Warcraft III Battle Chest at nine and closing the chart was Crysis at number ten.
The full US PC software sales chart follows:
- 1. The Sims 2 Apartment Life
- 2. Spore
- 3. Spore Creature Creator
- 4. World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest
- 5. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
- 6. World Of Warcraft
- 7. World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack
- 8. The Sims 2 Apartment Life Limited Collection
- 9. Warcraft III Battle Chest
- 10. Crysis