Act of War: Direct Action Multiplayer Demo Now Available to Download from www.atari.com/actofwar
Following the release of the highly acclaimed real-time strategy techno-thriller game for PC, Act of War: Direct Action, a multiplayer version of the demo is now available to download from the official website at www.atari.com/actofwar. The demo allows up to 4 players to fight it out in hi-tech near-future combat using many of the weapons and tactics available to players of the full game, available now at all good game retailers.
- Multiplayer modes: Online and LAN for up to four players.
- Single player mode: Skirmish against up to three A.I's.
- Two maps: Fistful of Sand (2 players) and The Last Battlefield (4 players).
- Play as the U.S. Army against A.I. opponents from any of the three playable sides of the retail game (the U.S. Army, the * Task Force Talon or the Consortium.) As a player, you're limited to Defcon 3 and 2 technology.
- Three different A.I. difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Options for team-play and Free-for-All with any configuration of human and A.I-controlled players.
- Download size: around 600 MB + 100 MB for a European Language voice-over pack, downloaded and installed separately (optional).
For more information, please visit www.atari.com/actofwar.