4Story, www.global.4story.com, a free-to-play hybrid MMORPG developed and published by Zemi Interactive Inc., revealed 5 new screenshots featuring its coliseum update which will be adopted to the game at 24th March.
Zemi Interactive is fully confident that all MMO fans will love this one of a kind showdown system of unprecedented byzantine complexity in MMO history and promised us to reveal more circumstantial information on the update.
Features on Coliseum Update :
- Another name is “Tournament Update” where fascinating players can compete each other 1 vs 1 or Party vs Party in 32 different spectacular coliseums.
- In addition to this, other players who failed to have a chance to show their strength and honor in a coliseum can be one of spectators.
- And they also join the event that enables them to achieve not a few game money when the player or the party that they voted wins after each matches end.
- This has been designed to give an opportunity to users to be a hero or a spectator in a crucial warfare in a restricted area.
- Spectators can buy and use cheering kit which is supposed to raise up their favorite player’s HP live. 10 HP point on each cheering kit.
- To conclude, all users can cheer their favorite individual players with helping them directly and can get lucky reward as well.
For more information : www.global.4story.com
Press Info: Dunder Kim