Japanese charts still all about Nintendo
Nintendo 3DS XL still top in hardware
The latest charts for Japan show a drop in sales for all hardware, but continued dominance for Nintendo on both devices and games.
- 3DS XL - 56,377 (Last week - 156,184)
- 3DS - 36,284 (123,075)
- PlayStation 3 - 22,991 (64,352)
- Wii U - 20,715 (67,083)
- PSP - 17,069 (54,873)
- PlayStation Vita - 11,088 (33,309)
- Wii - 1,873 (5,632)
- Xbox 360 - 921 (1,893)
The 3DS XL and 3DS stayed at the top, while the Wii U slipped just below PlayStation 3. In software, Animal Crossing led a top five that was made up solely of 3DS titles.
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 83,220 (Lifetime - 2,186,309)
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. - 2 21,784 (1,855,840)
- [3DS] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Best Price!) - 14,809 (170,410)
- [3DS] Run For Money: Flee From the Strongest Hunters in History - 14,602 (387,698)
- [3DS] Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 14,472 (484,867)
Charts courtesy of Media Create, via Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola