Age of Conan still best-selling US PC game
According to US PC game sales data released by the NPD Group, Age of Conan remains the top-selling title
The NPD Group has released US PC game sales data for the week ended June 7, with Age of Conan retaining the top position.
Age of Conan was also the top-selling PC game in May across all categories.
New to the chart this week is Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, which debuted at number three behind Mass Effect. Sins Of A Solar Empire, meanwhile, dropped out of the Top Ten even as BioShock moves to number eight.
As with last week, three World Of Warcraft and three Sims 2 titles remain in the Top Ten.
The Top Ten best-selling PC games in the US for the week ended June 7 were as follows:
- 1 Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- 2 Mass Effect
- 3 Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- 4 The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
- 5 World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest
- 6 The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Expansion Pack
- 7 World Of Warcraft
- 8 BioShock
- 9 World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack
- 10 The Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack