Yokai Watch 2 proves unbeatable on Japanese chart
Four new entries in the top five but it stays number one
There were four new entries in the Japanese software top five this week and yet still nothing could overthrow Yokai Watch 2 as it nears 2.3 million sales.
The Last Of Us: Remastered was the closest contender but managed just half the unit sales of Yokai Watch 2 for the week.
- [3DS] Yokai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke - 77,465 (Lifetime sales - 2,289,983)
- [PS4] The Last of Us Remastered - 30,587 (New entry)
- [PSV] Bullet Girls - 29,690 (New entry)
- [PS4] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - 17,832 (New entry)
- [PS3] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - 15,816 (New entry)
In hardware sales dropped across the chart but still left the 3DS XL way out in front.
- 3DS XL - 28,788 (Last week - 42,365)
- PlayStation Vita - 15,309 (20,825)
- Wii U - 8,985 (18,161)
- 3DS - 6,914 (9,429)
- PlayStation 4 - 5,923 (6,913)
- PlayStation 3 - 2,376 (6,260)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,118 (1,491)
- PSP - 324 (416)
- Xbox 360 - 177 (160)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.