The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has, unsurprisingly, entered the Japanese software charts at number 1, fending off competition from the only other new entries in the top ten, the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster.
- [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 224,143 (New entry)
- [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z - 205,654 (Lifetime sales - 1,005,658)
- [PS3] Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - 185,918 (New entry)
- [3DS] Pokemon X and Y - 185,918 (3,726,596)
- [PSV] Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack - 149,132 (New entry)
In hardware the 3DS XL had a heavy lead on its closest rival, the PlayStation Vita, while the Wii U held on to 3 despite a fall in sales on last week.
- 3DS XL - 139,867 (Last week - 164,078)
- PlayStation Vita - 81,111 (50,087)
- Wii U - 73,178 (109,113)
- 3DS - 61,836 (68,522)
- PlayStation 3 - 30,321 (24,573)
- PSP - 10,310 (9,905)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 6,031 (5,504)
- Wii - 1,715 (1,711)
- Xbox 360 - 616 (763)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.