Tomodachi Collection back to #1 in Japan
While sales rise on hardware chart
A boost in sales for Nintendo's handhelds saw the 3DS and 3DS XL top the chart, with combined sales of 76,463. All hardware saw modest rises this week, with even the Xbox 360 at the bottom of the chart scoring 106 extra sales compared with last week.
- 3DS XL - 50,190 (Last week - 37,536)
- 3DS - 26,273 (17,897)
- PlayStation Vita - 22,051 (21,399)
- PlayStation 3 - 17,415 (14,682)
- Wii U - 13,173 (8,262)
- PSP - 8,443 (7,536)
- Wii - 2,238 (1,660)
- Xbox 360 - 596 (490)
On the software chart last week's number one Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has dropped down to four, allowing Nintendo's Tomodachi Collection to reclaim the top spot with 208,814 sales this week.
- [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life - 208,814 (Lifetime - 758,575)
- [3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 64,420 (Lifetime - 660,575)
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 47,128 (Lifetime - 3,175,398)
- [PS3] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 31,319 (Lifetime - 156,682)
- [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission - 15,094 (Lifetime - 177,157)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola