Privacy and Data Policy
GamesIndustry.biz will use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- GamesIndustry.biz may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to GamesIndustry.biz (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you subscribe or sign up to GamesIndustry.biz.
- GamesIndustry.biz may also record which parts of GamesIndustry.biz and services you are interested in as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your User Content and your subscription to GamesIndustry.biz and to enable your use of GamesIndustry.biz and associated services;
- open and run your account and provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- administer prize draws;
- generally run GamesIndustry.biz;
- send you newsletters and alerts when you sign up for or subscribe to them.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time GamesIndustry.biz also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- GamesIndustry.biz will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, GamesIndustry.biz is registered with the Information Commissioner [notification number Z6679757].
- If you believe GamesIndustry.biz has information about you that you do not want GamesIndustry.biz to have or that is incorrect, please contact GamesIndustry.biz as described below and GamesIndustry.biz shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- GamesIndustry.biz gives you a choice whether or not you want GamesIndustry.biz or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. GamesIndustry.biz won't sell or trade personal information to other companies but GamesIndustry.biz would like to keep you informed of the developments on GamesIndustry.biz and certain Content and GamesIndustry.biz would like to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you (inside or outside the EU).
- GamesIndustry.biz will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
- If you don't disable "cookies" GamesIndustry.biz will ask for and store details including name and email address and may automatically insert certain information on the Content submission forms so that you can use GamesIndustry.biz with less form filling.
All email and other communications sent by GamesIndustry.biz and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.