WoW: Battle Chest tops US PC chart
Blizzard once again locks out half of the top ten chart positions for the platform
Blizzard Entertainment again claimed responsibility for half of the top ten PC chart in the US for the week ending August 23, according to the latest information from NPD.
World of Warcraft: Battle Chest was the best-seller, followed by The Sims 2: Double Deluxe and the original World of Warcraft box.
Spore Creature Creator was fourth, chased by WoW's Burning Crusade expansion and The Diablo Battle Chest in fifth and sixth.
Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice was in seventh, with Call of Duty 4 and The Orange Box following.
The Warcraft III Battle Chest rounded out the top ten as Blizzard's fifth title on the chart.
The full list is as follows:
- 1. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest
- 2. The Sims 2: Double Deluxe
- 3. World of Warcraft
- 4. Spore Creature Creator
- 5. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- 6. The Diablo Battle Chest
- 7. Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice
- 8. Call of Duty 4
- 9. The Orange Box
- 10. The Warcraft III Battle Chest