Grass reportedly greener over in the newly launched closed beta.
Santa Clara, Calif. (Feb. 27, 2009) - Aeria Games announced today that Closed Beta for Turf Battles, the free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMORPG) is now underway. Aeria Games has teamed up with FileFront to offer 50,000 Closed Beta early access keys.
Enter a world of conflict where players can engage in battles with friends and allies against opponents ranging in the hundreds or fight in solo competition in honorable combat. In Turf Battles, players can:
• Customize your character to suit your style of play, from the high damage of the mage to the tanking ability of the blade warrior.
• Establish a tribe, work to capture new land and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the tribe.
• Work together with other players while you explore vast dungeons and battle difficult monsters on your quest to earn great rewards.
• Once a certain level has been achieved, players can develop new skills which transform their very appearance and grant them powerful new moves.
• Conquer an expansive world with forests, deserts, islands, castles, lakes, and much more!
Players are encouraged to join quickly because Closed Beta may not last much longer, however Open Beta will follow shortly after.
Turf Battle fans and those who are new to the game can find more information available on the official website:
About Aeria Games:
With a community of 5+ million members, offices in both the United States and Germany, and a diversified portfolio of MMO games, Aeria Games is one of the fastest growing publishers of Free-to-Play online games.
Our goal is to provide the best Free-to-Play games and top notch customer service to every one of our community members. With games covering all genres from all ends of the world, players are sure to find a unique game that will be exactly what they are looking for, with the quality customer service they deserve.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.
For assets please visit the Aeria Games folder located on the Michael Meyers Public Relations Press Center at www.mmpr.com/MMPRFTP.
Michael Meyers Public Relations