New York – April 27, 2010 – Paradox Interactive today released new screen shots of the upcoming installment in the Ship Simulator series. Playing the role of ship captain, players of the highly anticipated PC game, Ship Simulator Extremes, will venture through new challenges in locations such as the Antarctic as well as the oceans surrounding the picturesque island of Bora Bora. The newly released screens capture some of the action that will be available in the game.
Set to release in Q3 2010, Ship Simulator Extremes features real life situations experienced by real captains of the sea. Experience the rush of saving people after an oil rig explosion or saving the environment with the your official Greenpeace ship. Whether you want to save the world or sail to the most famous harbors of the world, Ship Simulator Extremes boasts the most realistic action on the seas available.
Ship Simulator Extremes Features:
• Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
• Includes exciting storylines and missions all over the world.
• From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions of the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbors and locations worldwide.
• Official Greenpeace license: sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events.
• Realistic water & weather system. Sail a calm sea or take on the most extreme conditions ever witnessed at sea.
• Online Multiplayer mode.
The new screenshots are available from the Paradox Press FTP.
To keep up with the latest news about Ship Simulator Extremes, visit: www.paradoxplaza.com
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox made an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.
Game developer VSTEP harnesses an exciting mix of commercial and serious game developers and has created successful simulation games as well as professional simulators and virtual training projects. VSTEP has created the bestselling Ship Simulator game series. A pioneer in the creation of innovative simulation and virtual training, VSTEP is a multiple winner of acclaimed governmental innovation prizes. The developer is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Read more: www.vstep.nl