Pokemon Black and White remains on top of the Japanese software chart, despite seven new entries charting this week. The game has now sold over 3,760,000 units in Japan after shifting another 375,000 last week.
Spots two through six are occupied by new releases, with handheld sales dominating again by holding the top four places in the chart. Fifth and sixth are taken by Capcom's Dead Rising 2 on PS3 and 360 respectively whilst three more PSP titles and Wii Party make up the final four.
In the hardware charts, the PSP returns to the top of the single SKU tree, selling 37,088 units in a week that saw its newer stable mate the PSPgo shrink to only 754 units sold. Combined, the DSi, DSi LL and DSi Lite sold nearly 55,000 units.
Full charts and sales figures are below, sales to date follow in brackets where appropriate.
- 01 Pokemon Black / White (DS) - 375,000 / 3,760,000
- 02 K-On! Houkago Live!! (PSP) - 171,000 / New entry
- 03 Okamiden (DS) - 84,000 / New entry
- 04 Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki (PSP) - 84,000 / New entry
- 05 Dead Rising 2 (PS3) - 80,000 / New entry
- 06 Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360) - 44,000 / New entry
- 07 Kurohyou: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou (PSP) - 43,000 / 217,000
- 08 Wii Party (Wii) - 33,000 / 1,073,000
- 09 Starry * Sky: In Summer (PSP) - 19,000 / New entry
- 10 Dragon Ball Tag VS (PSP) - 19,000 / New entry
- PSP – 37,088
- DSi – 24,937
- DSi LL – 24,246
- PS3 – 20,363
- Wii – 13,360
- DS Lite – 5,707
- Xbox 360 – 2,769
- PS2 – 1,247
- PSP go - 754