Comedy. Intrigue. Servers. In the sequel to last year’s pixellated retro adventure, Microsoft and Fuel Industries invite IT pros and gamers alike to step into the loafers of office techheads Matt and Alicia as they attempt to salvage their reputation after an embarrassing email slip-up.
Server Quest II ( http://www.server-quest.com) is a browser-based game that reawakens the glory days of retro adventure gaming in order to allow players behind the curtain of today’s IT struggles. Created to promote Microsoft and poke fun at office culture, the game features a whole new set of tech puzzles and mini-games that will ask users to pull deep from their reservoir of both tech knowledge and gaming to give two geeks another chance—all while keeping the office online.
• Experience 16-bit graphics and sound in all their glory!
• Live a day in a geek’s life: deal with support requests from the legitimate to the infuriating, check your email and sift through the barrage of demands
• Play as either Matt or Alicia in 6 different career modes
• Pit your score against the entire IT community and carve your name into the annals of geekdom!
• Discover the many tech and pop-culture Easter Eggs hidden within the game
Server Quest II: http://www.server-quest.com/
Server Quest II Intro Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqg1MmOWGM
Server Quest I Trailer: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=182f88a2-d194-4938-a6c2-86d2a41f490f
Microsoft TechNet Homepage: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/default.aspx
For more information, please contact:
Nick Iannitti, Director of Communications