Rygar: The Battle of Argus
Wii weapon-wielder arrives in PAL parts this June.
In Rygar: The Battle of Argus, intuitive use of the Wii Remote™ allows players to effectively control the powerful weapon to destroy enemies and manoeuvre on, around, over and under obstacles. Players will challenge themselves in the all-new Gladiator Mode by rapidly swinging and slashing their way through non-stop waves of foes.
• Innovative gameplay mechanics - the legendary Diskarmour shield can be used for attack, defence or transportation
• Not the same Rygar - conquer new enemies, techniques and game modes
• Gladiator Mode - play the new Gladiator Mode specially equipped for the versatile swinging movement of the Wii Remote
• Action packed adventure - this action-adventure title spans various unique zones and requires vanquishing multiple enemies and puzzle solving
• Intense combo attacks - multiple Diskarmour weapons are available to be found and upgraded with elemental power-ups such as fire, ice and lightening. Engage the enemy with over 40 different devastating combo attacks
For further information, screenshots and press samples (when available), please contact:
Yen Hau or Tyrone Walcott (Rising Star Games)
France - Atari France
Germany - Eidos Germany GmbH
Spain - Yen Hau (Rising Star Games)
Italy - Atari Italy
Sweden & Denmark - Bergsala
Norway - Bergsala
- END -
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games (RSG) is a joint venture company created by Marvelous Entertainment of Japan and Bergsala AB of Sweden in 2004. With decades of experience in video games publishing between us and a genuine passion for interactive entertainment, everyone in this small dedicated team wants to bring the very best titles from Japan to the European market. RSG is now in its fifth staggeringly successful year of trading and has published more than 30 titles across Nintendo and Sony platforms including the worldwide hit series Harvest Moon alongside the renowned No More Heroes, amongst others.
RSG is set to bring more fantastic titles to Europe in the coming months including Little King’s Story for the Wii, Lux-Pain, Harvest Fishing and Populous for the Nintendo DS plus Rune Factory for the DS and Wii and many more including our first WiiWare titles - all under the brand message that we are the ‘Home of Japanese Games’.
To find out more go to www.risingstargames.com.
Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu!