Bigben Interactive is now a major player in the video game industry on the main European markets. With a 32 per cent market share in France for console peripherals, the company located in Lesquin, close to Lille, enjoys a clear leadership in its home market and a strong presence across Europe resulting from its expansion abroad started 8 years ago with:
- The acquisition in 1999 of the Benelux leader for the exclusive distribution of video game software, the Atoll Soft company (located in Tubize near Brussels)
- The takeover in April 2000 of Planet Distribution, the British leading independent video game trader (now located in Eastleigh near Southampton)
- And the creation in April 2000 of a subsidiary in Germany (located in Bergheim near Cologne) now listed with all German major retailers.
This international network was completed by the opening of a R&D structure in Honk-Kong in April 2000.
Recent articles about Bigben Interactive
French studio is the latest in a series of acquisitions bolstering Bigben Interactive's internal development prospects
Following last year's acquisition, publisher adds Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager to portfolio
The Paris-based racing studio joins the family
World Rally Championship publisher continues development expansion by picking up French studio working on Warhammer: Chaosbane
WRC publisher broadens development focus with Styx: Shards of Darkness creator
The accessories giant's head of software on Game Connection - and why business is booming
- Rue de la Voyette
- CRT 2
- Phone (+33) (0)3 20 90 72 00
- Parham Drive
- SO50 4NU
- United Kingdom
- Phone +44 (0)2380 653377
- Fax +44 (0)2380 652239
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bigben Interactive has 12 employees registered on the GamesIndustry.biz network. Register or login to see them!