Modern Day industries, an independent game development company based in Australia is proud to announce the release of its first commercial PC title – Perished: The Zurkez Project™. The game is available on GamersGate worldwide.
About Perished: The Zurkez Project
Perished is a melee stealth action game where tactics and skill rule the day rather than overwhelming firepower. It has 4 action packed missions that will test each players reflexes, tactics and teamplay. This game has both single player and multi player modes.
- 4 story missions along with being able to play with (a) friend(s)
- The missions are very open and let you decide how to play it out.
- The environment is designed for you to be as stealthy as possible.
- ‘Melee only’ leads to some very intense moments.
- AI has camps and moves around so you must be very tactical to take them out.
About Modern Day Industries
Modern Day Industries is a game development company that started with two friends, Alexander and Campbell. We now have 7 members and are still growing.
MDI is based in Melbourne, Australia. We love making games and Perished is our major debut. Our first game “Get To The Top” was featured in the July edition of PcPowerPlay.
© 2010 Modern Day Industries